Full-time Chef/Catering Assistant
We are looking for a Catering Assistant to join our kitchen team here at Bettys Stonegate. Reporting to an Assistant Catering Manager, this role is all about preparing delicious food and drinks in order to deliver a deliciously magical experience to every customer. At Bettys, you will have the chance to be your best every day; by achieving excellence in creating exceptional dishes, being a key team player, as well as maintaining the highest brand, food hygiene and health & safety standards, all within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- A keen interest in catering and/or hospitality
- Strong communication skills
- Some knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety procedures
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package, with no split shifts
- Quarterly Group Profit Share based on a percentage of your annual earnings
- Staff discounts, full uniform, and free meals whilst at work
- Outstanding learning & development opportunities
- And most importantly, you’ll be joining the Bettys family where we have fun and look after each other
This is a full time role working 5 days over 7, including weekends, on a rota basis. This is a permanent position, not a seasonal opportunity.
This role will close when all vacancies have been filled, successful candidates will be invited to interview on an ongoing basis.