Are you a high performing front of house professional looking for the next step in your career?
Do you have a passion for delivering exemplary customer service?
Do you want to be part of a team that works together to deliver a deliciously magical customer experience?
Then our Café Tearoom in Stonegate has the perfect opportunity for you.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a real people person to join our branch management team as Front of House Manager. This is a hands-on role where you will have the opportunity to work alongside your team and oversee the operational running of the Front of House function and customer experience within branch. Your role is to head up the Front of House leadership team where you will be supported by a large team of Waiters and Waitresses. Together you will work to provide the customer with an experience to remember.
Customer service will be your real passion and this will enable your team to ensure that each of our customers leaves delighted. The ideal candidate for this role will possess:
- A sound understanding of what is required to run a high performing Front of House operation
- Experience of setting, working to and achieving financial KPIs
- The ability to analyse performance and identify opportunities for improvements and growth
- Strong people and leadership skills to motivate and engage your team; supporting them to be the best they can be
- Experience in managing budgets including wage costs and sales budgets
- A keen interest in self development
We ask that you work 5 days over 7 including a Saturday or Sunday. In return, we can offer you a competitive salary and benefits package which will be discussed on application and includes a quarterly group profit share scheme.
Further details including a job description and person specification are available on request. Please email email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Monday 26th March 2018