Are you an exceptionally creative designer? Do you love to transform your ideas into successful campaigns across online channels? Are you an excellent leader with the ability to inspire others around you? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join the team in Bettys Brand Marketing Department.
Reporting to the Head of Brand Marketing, the successful candidate will work with our in-house team of specialists to provide a constant stream of imaginative ideas to delight and charm our customers. You will develop the themes for our enchanting campaigns and create delightful packaging designs for our delicious products. Managing a small team of designers you will oversee the delivery of all marketing materials across our digital and offline channels, on time and within budget. This newly created role requires a large proportion of hands-on design work, where you will be responsible for creating assets for use online and offline.
To be successful in this role you need the following skills and experience:
- A strong track record of conceptualising and leading campaigns across digital and offline channels, delivering distinctive and innovative ideas
- Strong people management skills and experience of leading a team
- The ability to build strong relationships and work collaboratively with colleagues and suppliers, and work to tight deadlines
- Good commercial understanding and an ability to manage budgets
- Ability to operate at different altitudes, both through the detail (micro) and concepts (macro)
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proficiency in the use of design tools including; Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
You will have a real appetite for designing with the customer in mind, and will be an ambassador for the brand, and our values. Some experience of working with a luxury brand would also be desirable.
We are offering a competitive salary together with excellent benefits including a quarterly profit share scheme. Further details are available on request.
To apply please upload your CV together with a covering letter, explaining how you meet the criteria.
This role will close when the vacancy has been filled. Candidates will be invited to interview on an ongoing basis