Bettys by Post is our Internet, phone and mail order department, which delivers hampers, gift boxes and parcels of cakes, chocolates, teas and coffees throughout the UK and across the world.
We currently have six opportunities for experienced Customer Service Advisors to join this friendly and dedicated team.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service and support to our online and offline customers. You will progress orders by phone and email, providing advice on products as required. You will also deal with any order queries, taking ownership and resolving issues efficiently and professionally, ensuring the best possible outcome for our customers.
You will require the following:
- Experience of delivering exceptional customer service over the telephone
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong communication skills - both oral and written
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Experience of working to and achieving targets
- Good IT skills and experience of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and ideally knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX
This is a part time role working 32 hours per week with the ability to flex up to 40 hours per week between 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday with some weekend working required.
In return for your commitment we offer full training, a competitive salary, quarterly profit-share scheme, staff discounts and free meals whilst at work.
Please apply online via the link below, if you have any issues or queries regarding the process please contact Bettys.HR@bettysandtaylors.co.uk
Closing date for application is 23rd January 2018