Are you looking for an exciting role with a company who will truly value you, with fantastic career progression opportunities, benefits and a fantastic working atmosphere?
Do you want to be part of a team that works together to deliver a truly magical customer experience?
If this sounds like the next opportunity for you, then our award winning Bettys Cookery School in Harrogate has the perfect opportunity for you.
Situated on a private site next door to Bettys Craft Bakery where we make all the breads, cakes and chocolate for our six Bettys Café Tea Rooms, we have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join our friendly team as Weekend Housekeeper/Cleaner within our Cookery School.
Your duties will include ensuring the kitchen and the rest of the Cookery School are spotlessly clean, safe and well organised. This role involves high and low level cleaning, moving equipment, waste disposal, laundry and pressing uniform.
What do I need to be a successful Housekeeper/Cleaner for Bettys Cookery School?
- At least 1 years experience of housekeeping/cleaning
- Extremely high standards and excellent attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a team environment
Full training will be provided. In return working at Bettys brings a competitive salary and great benefits from day one, as follows:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Guaranteed minimum hours
- Free meals and drinks whilst at work
- A share in the financial success of the business through a Group Prosperity Scheme, which is paid quarterly to all employees
- 25% staff discount on goods from Bettys by Post our online shop
- Uniform provided
- 25 days paid holiday (pro-rata) plus the usual public holidays
This is a part time role working the hours of 2pm-7pm on a Saturday & Sunday. Extra hours are available in holiday and busy periods.
If you think this sounds like your next opportunity, please apply by sending a CV and covering letter explaining why you’re interested by clicking on the Apply Online button below
This role will close when the vacancy has been filled. Successful candidates will be invited to interview on an ongoing basis.