Bettys by Post is our Internet, phone and mail order department, which delivers hampers, gift boxes and parcels of cakes, chocolates, teas and coffees throughout the UK and across the world.
We currently have an opportunity for four experienced Customer Service Advisors to join this friendly and dedicated team, supporting our Christmas period, on a fixed term basis until the end of December.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service and support to our online and offline customers. You will process orders by phone and email, providing advice on products as required. You will also deal with any order queries, taking ownership and resolving issues efficiently and professionally, ensuring the best possible outcome for our customers.
You will require the following:
- Experience of delivering exceptional customer service over the telephone and email
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong communication skills - both oral and written
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Experience of working to and achieving targets
- Good IT skills and experience of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and ideally knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX
These roles are contracted to 32 hours per week, however you will be expected to work up to 40 hours per week during November and December, and usual hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, with evening and weekend work during peak times. In return we offer full training, a welcoming work place, competitive rates of pay, staff discounts and free meals and drinks whilst at work.
Please apply by sending your CV, together with a covering letter explaining how you meet the criteria.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 13th September 2017